02 Nov Volunteers needed- intake, translation, deliveries, project planning and execution, etc in King county and Everett
Grassroot Projects provides customized care packages of basic essentials (diapers, wipes, formula, clothing, food) to children of low-income refugee/immigrant and undocumented families all over King county and in the Everett area in Snohomish county. We are looking to expand our volunteer pool to be able to serve more families in need.
Examples of volunteer needs-
– Picking up donations from Sammamish or Renton and making deliveries to families in need in Renton, Tukwila, Federal Way, Auburn, Bellevue, Kirkland, Seattle, Everett, etc.
– Sorting and packing of in-kind donations (storage in Sammamish)
– Inventory management
– Filling client intake forms over the phone
– Translation services over the phone
– Leadership roles like being a volunteer coordinator or head various committees (fundraising/donation drives etc)
Please reach out via email at email@example.com if interested. A volunteer form can also be filled out on our website www.grassrootprojects.org