29 Mar Support for Our Neighbors in the North End of Seattle
North Helpline supports individuals and families in the North End of Seattle. They operate two different food banks – Lake City and Bitter Lake – and support folks with Hygiene Supplies and Baby Items. This week, we are requesting community support with Hygiene Supplies to support folks meeting their basic needs. Your support means so much to folks experiencing homelessness. The supplies we are most in need of are:
- Dental care: toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash and floss.
- Hair & body care products: shampoo, conditioner, hair care products for textured hair, body wash and bar soap.
- Paper products: toilet paper, facial tissue & paper towels.
- Laundry soap pods – unscented
- Liquid dish soap
- Baby products: diapers size 5&6, wipes, formula and foods for young eaters.
Donations can be sent to the Lake City location or dropped off on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday between 10:00am – 2:00pm. The address. to ship/drop-off is: 12736 33rd Ave NE Seattle WA 98125. If you prefer making a cash donation and allowing R2EH staff to purchase donation items on your behalf, you may make donations on Venmo (@R2EndHomelessness).