02 Nov Phone Volunteer – REMOTE
When you volunteer through Babies of Homelessness, you’re joining over 50 individuals who are giving back to the community. Use your time and talent to create social change where you work or live —join our community of changemakers.
About the Position:
Our crisis line phone volunteers come from all walks of life and educational backgrounds. You make a commitment to one shift a week and return a family’s call during your assigned shift.
- Requires an understanding of individual circumstances & needs
- Empathetic, non-judgmental, compassionate, and patient
- Tech-savvy or quick learner in technology applications – good at data entry (typing)
- Reliable for your 1-day shift per week
- Initial & Ongoing briefing training required