02 Nov Ongoing Needs for our Hygiene Day Center!
At ICS, one of our programs is a Hygiene Day Center, where the chronically homeless can find respite from the outdoors, a place to wash clothes, shower, eat, and find companionship and support.
A few of our current/ongoing needs are:
- Individually wrapped pillows (we can’t accept used ones)
- Cases of Bottled Water
- Cases of Gatorade
- Men’s socks
- Men’s underwear
- Men’s t-shirts
- Men’s pants (sizes 32 through 36)
- Wrap around bandages for first aid kits
- Twin sheet sets
- Packs of individual laundry pods
- Heavy-duty 42 gallon garbage bags
- Paper towels (folded and rolls)
If you choose to order on Amazon, please ship to Immanuel Community Services, 1215 Thomas Street, Seattle, WA 98109. Make sure you login to Amazon Smile and choose Immanuel Community Services as your supporting charity! You can view our Amazon wish list at https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/2KA5WRTLCM76S?ref_=wl_share
If you would like to bring donations in person, please email email@example.com or call 206.622.1930 ext. 101 to set up a time!