Items for Children and Families Experiencing Homelessness
Wellspring Family Services is a nonprofit, multi-service agency serving low-income and vulnerable individuals, children and families in Seattle and King County. For more than 126 years, Wellspring has been a source of opportunity for children and families to find their resilience, triumph over trauma, and reach their full potential.
Our MISSION is to end the cycle of family homelessness.
Our currently most pressing needs that you can support are:
- New underwear (particularly for ages 4-12)
- New socks (all ages up to 18)
- Warm coats & rain jackets (particularly sizes 2T through youth 12/14)
- Full Size Baby shampoo & soap
- Formula (specifically Similac brand as this is requested most)
- Full Size Children’s toothpaste
- Diapers & wipes
Here is our Amazon wishlist: https://smile.amazon.com/hz/charitylist/ls/2KU65EJ7Z9NAJ/ref=smi_cl_lol_lls0_ls0. Please drop-off donations at the Wellspring Baby Boutique located at 1900 Rainier Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98144. Drop-off hours are 9:00 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Friday. Or contact email@example.com to coordinate a pick up!